Ten Things to Consider When Buying a Multifunction Printer
Know your requirements. Understand what you need the multifunction printer to do for you and your end users
Managed print services
Managed Print Services (MPS) is the proactive management of devices, service and the consumable procurement within a business environment.
MPS allows for:
- Better management and control of supply
- Replacement and proactive management of existing and suggested devices
- Up-time and productivity of the devices
- An MPS contract includes an assessment, pro-active management, and on-going optimization of the printing and imaging environment
- Generally one year or multi-year contract.
- Initial assessment
- On-going optimization of the hardcopy device deployment to maximize productivity.
- HC device repairs and maintenance.
- Supplies replenishment and pro-active supplies replenishment.
- Help desk support for hardcopy devices.
- Education and end-user training.
- Real-time hardcopy-fleet usage monitoring and reporting.
Talk to a specialist
+27 31 276 4400
+27 33 816 1500
+27 34 312 6281
If you would like a XDN specialist to get in touch, please complete the form.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
“Xerox Managed Print Services Solution is a global product that has been tried and tested to deliver an accurate management solution for our clients.”
Our business solutions are designed to help you work smarter through business drivers such as innovation, cost efficiency, productivity and sustainability.
Support & Service
We back all of our devices with comprehensive support. With one of the largest service networks in the industry we offer peace of mind for the most demanding office environments.
We are committed to measurably sustainable solutions in office environments. These can be achieved while at the same time improving user convenience and efficiency during operations.
Why Choose XDN / XTEC Xerox?
XDN / XTEC Xerox assists businesses to work smarter and more efficiently. Our unparalleled range of multifunction devices, printers and copiers makes it possible to reduce printing costs, streamline business processes and automate common tasks. Select from our cost-effective black-and-white printers, our feature-packed ApeosPort colour printers, or compact yet powerful DocuCentre printers. Thanks to our range of software solutions, businesses can also save time and money by connecting their multifunction devices to common document management systems.